Norvins

Howard

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
It's a good job we're all different, I'm not a Norvin fan but I like that one. It reminds me of one I used to see locally before I knew anything about Vins. It was a standard bathtub Dominator with a Rap engine and I used to drool over it, not literally).

Last edited by a moderator:

davidd

VOC Member
Nice Norvin for sale in Austria. TTI 5-speed gear box with KS, Newby clutch, etc.

62913.jpg

62915.jpg

62917.jpg

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C893680

David

Robert E Naess

Active Forum User
VOC Member
That's a wildass piece of machinery!!! Too rich for the wallet, of course, and my tastes are far more traditional but very interesting exmape…….

Little Honda

Non-VOC Member
That's why I built mine. But I'm sure a good rider who knows his Vin would turn around a mediocre Norvin rider. Like me!:)
I built mine, because it was in bits, being named "Vinton" and, after assembly, wasn´t rideable at all. Footrests 10 inches before rear axle, brake absolutely useless, and, if you took the
frontwheel between your knees, you could move the handlebar ends by 1 inch fore and aft. The lower frame had been flattened by the touching chain and the cyl. heads had enlarged
inlets to 36mm dia, being fed by 28mm dia. studs. The front fork axle clamp was broken due to fierce tightening and the expert, who sold it to me, explained: " Very fast, most powerful
engine!"
Now, after 6 years, I love it, it is as comfortable, as a feather bed, and is beautiful, as ever!

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
At the risk of being accused of being a dog in the manger, they all look a tadge uncomfortable to me, I got rid of a stunning Ducati 750 S as I found it unridable for longer than about 20 miles, if I want to lay down I go to my bed, not my motorcycle.