New Forum Platform...

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
My week or so forum observations (and I may have just missed them) are that only a few tweaks are missing
we have lost the calender (Perhaps a feature for the main site)
we have lost a link to the main site (I bet many have forgotten www.voc.uk.com exists)
we have lost the ability to immediately edit our post (that first glance that tells you what you forgot!)
but its a fine forum

bmetcalf

VOC Member
When a new thread is started, it doesn't seem to show up as a recent thread and you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see what might be new.

johncrispin

VOC Member
I'm hopeful that all your usernames and passwords came across without any problems.

Mine did!
Graham,
Sadly not mine but then I have an old Imac so could be me ? I thought the whole site had been sallower whole by something but half suspected it was being overhauled. I had to re register and it is fine now, thanks for asking and for all your effort into this.
bw J

b'knighted

VOC Member
Graham,
Overall this site is brilliant although I have missed a couple of bits – it probably means I just haven't found them yet.

It was handy to see the location of anyone posting so that you could tell at a glance how accessible their local sections may be.
I also miss the red/blue indication of membership.
Are the links to other sites cleverly hidden or non-existant?

Please don't take this as complaint or critisism as I really appreciate the amount of effort you put into the forum while still managing to produce MPH. - I assume that paid employment takes fifth place after your family and your bikes.