We have a winner!!

Bracker1

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
No doubt it is well put together. Still a pile of unridable garbage. Buy the real thing. You could buy two or three Rapides for the price of this monstrosity. In terms of new bikes, a Vespa scooter would blow the doors off this wonder machine. I notice it has been written up in Esquire, Playboy and Nylon Magazines. Good publicity and no product are the modern way.

Bracker1

VOC Member
Oh good news, he terrorizes other classic bike models. This is not art or function, but polished junk. It's even a stupid name for a motorcycle, Falcon. A small bird that flies around eating pigeons. Give me a break. Dan

Bracker1

VOC Member
His web site has him destroying a JAP engine for his next project and I believe a Ridge was given the "treatment". A regular motorcycle killing field. Oh well, Merry Christmas to all and Safe travels for the Holidays, Dan

Bracker1

VOC Member
Indeed it was Rudge. I hit the i instead of the u on the keyboard. This affirms I am not the perfect person I say I am, my wife was right...again Dan

A-BCD

Non-VOC Member
Is this a Ridge ..................
RIDGE.jpg

Howard

VOC Member
I think that's the later Japanese version. Not as popular as the original Ridges, they're going for a thong on Ebay.

H

Bracker1

VOC Member
My bad, I typed the i instead of the u on the keyboard. I was actually thinking of another brand of slow, unreliable british iron the Rudge. My thanks to Japan for building fast, reliable machines whose names I can spell. Dan