We have a winner!!

Alan J

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
When I look at most American "specials", they just confirm my belief that they are not on the same planet as the rest of us!

Bracker1

VOC Member
We in the USA are like the Bowery Birds. We display our bikes like treasures and usually can't ride them. I noticed most of the riders at the International Rally were from Overseas. Oh well, that is why we only need a 20 mile capacity on our Best of World motorcycle. Dan

mercurycrest

VOC Member
We in the USA are like the Bowery Birds. We display our bikes like treasures and usually can't ride them. I noticed most of the riders at the International Rally were from Overseas. Oh well, that is why we only need a 20 mile capacity on our Best of World motorcycle. Dan

You East-Coaster's and Mid-Westerner's, can speak for yourselves. The BC and PNW Section's simply have the best, empty, twisty, M/C roads in the World and we ride 'em!;-)
Cheers, John

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
To date I have owned 14-count them harleys, only one Vincent. My current h-d has not turned a wheel since I bought the Vin, Nuff said?

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
The one I did like was E J Potter, V8 in a bike, He came over and did 1/4 mile sprints or Drag races in the 60s 70s ? One gear, and rolled it of the back stand at the start = A 10 second run !! They called him the Mad Man and one time they bought him out on to the track in a cage !! Good Days, Cheers Bill.

Bracker1

VOC Member
BC belongs to Canada. I bet they still have show and no gos on the West Coast. Pebble Beach and Quail something are two big ones. Keep in mind you can only participate in those shows if your bike has a special wierd name, like Gunga din, Rollie free, burns and wright and on and on. I tried naming mine, it didn't work. Cheers, Dan

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
BC belongs to Canada. I bet they still have show and no gos on the West Coast. Pebble Beach and Quail something are two big ones. Keep in mind you can only participate in those shows if your bike has a special wierd name, like Gunga din, Rollie free, burns and wright and on and on. I tried naming mine, it didn't work. Cheers, Dan
Dan, Have you figured out what was wrong with your timing from the last month? See you Tuesday night at Kirby's.
All the best
Steven

Last edited: