Ride Out Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeypants

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
The measures taken early here seem to be working. There are several large areas of the Province with no active cases for days now. All of the old cases in those regions have recovered or died. These are sparsely populated areas that had very few cases.
If this continues for a few more days those areas will open up for business again, although I suspect travel for tourism will be strongly discouraged.

Most of the cases and deaths in BC have been in Old Age Care Homes.

Glen

Gene Nehring

VOC Member
The measures taken early here seem to be working. There are several large areas of the Province with no active cases for days now. All of the old cases in those regions have recovered or died. These are sparsely populated areas that had very few cases.
If this continues for a few more days those areas will open up for business again, although I suspect travel for tourism will be strongly discouraged.

Most of the cases and deaths in BC have been in Old Age Care Homes.

Glen

Glen,

I love BC allot, but talking with my friends in the city there are still a persistent lot of young people ignoring the rules.

I seem to have landed in the right place at the right time. I can assist with immigration if required as I am now setting up an immigration consultancy for Coivd migrant Billionaires. :) Thats right I forgot they are already in their bunkers in the South Island. There are more private jets in Queenstown at the moment than a busy winter ski season. Funny that! Most with US tail registrations.They must be here for the socialized medicine?

Gene.

Last edited:

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
New Zealand had an excellent response. Being an Island Country was also a benefit.
We know now that the Canadian border was left open too long.
Our top Medical officer somehow managed to get the BC /Washington border closed several days before the other Provinces, all of whom waited for a Federal order. The early border closure was a big help for BC and is likely why we are doing well with the Covid fight.
She ( Dr. Bonnie Henry) has been very effective in this fight.
You are correct, not everyone in BC is paying attention to the rules and strong advice. Some people went off this weekend with their Campers and trailers as though everything is normal. The remote little Communities they are heading to do not want them, for good reason.

Like every motorcyclist, I would really like go riding in this great Spring weather, but I don't think it's a good idea right now.
Fortunately, I have about 3 years worth of projects saved up!

Glen

Last edited:

Cyborg

VOC Member
That is quite profound!

It would speed things up if I could convert the master bedroom to a paint booth.

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
A rough calculation would tally mine at 10 yrs worth if I hustle and take a vow of celibacy.

I've thought about celibacy but it just didn't seem worthwhile.
I can't see that having an extra two to three minutes per day will speed my projects up greatly.

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.