Ride Out Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I've thought about celibacy but it just didn't seem worthwhile.
I can't see that having an extra two to three minutes per day will speed my projects up greatly.

Glen

My bride is much younger than I am..... it turns out those aren’t blueberries she’s sprinkling on my porridge.

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
I do it regularly to give me a 400 plus mile range, this was annual rally up in the lake district (2017 ?) 7 Ltrs each tank and 15 in the main tank. Never did get round to making the two small panniers into 12 Ltrs tanks each side, never did like stopping, had to get on but then I could stop in a nice location to have my picnic not in the forecourt of a petrol station with hiked up prices.
bananaman

P1060993.jpg

Alan J

VOC Member
Nobody on the road .Burg Sterrenberg on the left and Burg Liebenstein on the right.Regards Erik
Glad to see your " post" ,Erik, keep safe see you both and cosmos when this is all over!

erik

VOC Member
Thank you Alan! Best wishes and health to you and your wife !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gene Nehring

VOC Member
I do it regularly to give me a 400 plus mile range, this was annual rally up in the lake district (2017 ?) 7 Ltrs each tank and 15 in the main tank. Never did get round to making the two small panniers into 12 Ltrs tanks each side, never did like stopping, had to get on but then I could stop in a nice location to have my picnic not in the forecourt of a petrol station with hiked up prices.
bananaman

View attachment 34198
You are a modern day Ernest Shackleton.

Status
Not open for further replies.