Electric Vehicles (I Don’t Think So)

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
That gulf stream switch off is a fallacy drempt up by St Thornburg's mates and the click on the browser link culture
see:
And Musk may be a piece of work but he is so right about getting an escape hatch for the Human race
(Asteroid,Yellowstone, and the button to think of 3)

Engineer the planet, exploit the Moon, mine the asteroids and settle Mars that will do till 2200
That's interesting, I didn't know that. However it doesn't change the facts that Dr. Seagar also agrees with: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/scienc...loods-and-droughts-worsened-by-climate-change

wstowers

Forum User
VOC Member
Hello from Northern Nevada, where everything is far apart, very sunny and very windy. Charging stations are few and FAR apart. Solar energy is very expensive, initially to purchase and then to maintain. Wind generation is the BIGGEST blow job.... the blades are composite, very expensive to make, have a limited life span and what do you do to dispose of them??? and then the generator maintenance! So.......My friends, it's back to COAL for the most widely accepted form of electric generation. They are not electric vehicles, they are COAL powered vehicles.

willymakit

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I have been watching BMW Motorcycle Tours Canada, Youtube,
OK the ice is melting, But very few cars etc for the Huge size of the place,
Miles and Miles of nothing !,
Can't see how the petrol stuff is up setting anything there ?.

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Hello from Northern Nevada, where everything is far apart, very sunny and very windy. Charging stations are few and FAR apart. Solar energy is very expensive, initially to purchase and then to maintain. Wind generation is the BIGGEST blow job.... the blades are composite, very expensive to make, have a limited life span and what do you do to dispose of them??? and then the generator maintenance! So.......My friends, it's back to COAL for the most widely accepted form of electric generation. They are not electric vehicles, they are COAL powered vehicles.

willymakit
Funny, how the Conservative States are like that... Harry Reid wouldn't have put up with the way things are done now.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Just seen a bit on telly , Where a load of Solar Panels in a ring point to a Central tall building,
Making Loads of Heat Rays and in a short time killed 500 Birds, Burnt there feathers off !!,
Don't sound very Green ! , To me ?.

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
Just seen a bit on telly , Where a load of Solar Panels in a ring point to a Central tall building,
Making Loads of Heat Rays and in a short time killed 500 Birds, Burnt there feathers off !!,
Don't sound very Green ! , To me ?.
Are you sure that was not yesterday Bill!