Advantage in drilled cam gears ET157/1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Sid

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Good golly buck up , I'm on that downward slide too but life is worth the struggle to embrace each and every day . My best times
were enjoying the Vincent life . Wouldn't have traded it for anything and still enjoy each precious moment of fun and joy I can with our machines . Love em , every one . Sid .

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
Did you just have to kill two armed highway robbing Memphis gang bangers who only wanted my truck, photo gear and my dog Beanie? They had glocks, I had my old buck folding hunter.... guess who won. Yeah, ill buck up someday.... but I can't help how the horrors
of the past get me.... and I need no more crap here. Thanks.

Brian Thompson

Non-VOC Member
Did I miss something?
I thought this thread was about drilled gears?
And stop your complaining. I joined the club 2 months ago and I'm still not blue. How can I be taken seriously?
On another note. I have learned alot from you two reading this forum.Knowledge that you can only get by giving something your all.
So if you have to leave RIPTANGLE can I have your blue status?
Thanks
brt650

Brian Thompson

Non-VOC Member
Whoops

I have to man up here. I have made an error in my last post. I joined the VOC 1 month ago not 2 months ago that I said. Sorry to all the volunteers I have cheesed off.
I'll go bury my head till this post is on page 42
Cheers
brt650 :confused:

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
brt650,

The forum is open to VOC members and non-members, and unfortunately, there is not an easy way to automate matching up forum members to the VOC database, it requires manual intervention by a forum administrator.

On the main forum page, click 'FAQ', and read the second box, 'Upgrading Your Membership Status', and follow the instructions there to kick off the process.

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
brt650,

You are right, this post got waaaay off topic..... maybe it was my fault, I dunno.
Yes I will stop complaining.... I can only use The Horrors as an excuse. To understand the mental effects of The Horrors ya gotta be a combat vet who the government sent to see hell. Thus, when they sneak up and get me I become irrational with a head full of
toxic waist. You want my blue status, sure it's yours.... the ridiculous thing is the fact I don't know what a blue status is.

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
Oh yeah I get you now...... but if I can only find the three 1mm screws I lost that hold the escapement into a watch I'm working on I will feel much better.

highbury731

VOC Member
They call them things 'grub screws', but I reckon they grow wings and fly off. Make sure they aren't hiding INSIDE the watch, just to taunt you. I have found a method for finding lost objects which seems to work really well. Get a replacement, fit it, and then the lost item will reappear. It was only teasing....

chankly bore

Non-VOC Member
Rip, an old blacktracker showed me this trick. When dealing with teeny parts use a bit of adhesive tape, face up on the bench to hold 'em. Might help you NEXT time! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.