Welcome to new forum website member, Devon60Ben

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
If you be a Devon boy Ben and work for Cornish pastie company must be Ginsters I'm in Looe and need help getting my bikes used and built.
PM me or phone 01503 262175.
bananaman.

Chris Launders

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Ben
No I'm afraid I crashed it badly on the way to the Isle of Man in 1975 and sold it in bits, didn't have another until I built a Norvin in the mid 90s and then picked up a Shadowish (Comet chassis, black painted Rapide engine, Shadow brakes, clocks etc) 11 years ago. I'm afraid standard, cleaned and polished don't figure much in my vocabulary.

Devon60Ben

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
If you be a Devon boy Ben and work for Cornish pastie company must be Ginsters I'm in Looe and need help getting my bikes used and built.
PM me or phone 01503 262175.
bananaman.
Lovely to Speak to you Marcus. Would love to have an opportunity to help you with anything I can, to gain some insight (which you have a load of!) and to get some experience. Will ring you Saturday to see if Sunday is ok for me to come down.
Thanks again, ben

Devon60Ben

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Ben
No I'm afraid I crashed it badly on the way to the Isle of Man in 1975 and sold it in bits, didn't have another until I built a Norvin in the mid 90s and then picked up a Shadowish (Comet chassis, black painted Rapide engine, Shadow brakes, clocks etc) 11 years ago. I'm afraid standard, cleaned and polished don't figure much in my vocabulary.
Thats such a shame Chris to have lost the first one like that. Norvins are really interesting to me too. How do they ride compared to the shadow?

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Ben,

Welcome to the South West section of the VOC.
Sadly you missed our Midsummer Meet by a couple of weeks.
There are Twins and Singles available for sale in the area. Contact me, details in MPH, for further details.

Cheers,

Devon60Ben

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Thanks b’knighted, I will indeed contact you. What a shame I missed the last event!!
I will have a look around the site to find out when and where events are communicated and get them on the calendar.
And also find MPH so i can find your details.
thanks very much for your message