Welcome to new forum website member, Devon60Ben

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Devon60Ben - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Devon60Ben

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hello to everyone here. Im looking forward to learning a load and hopefully one day owning a fabulous Vincent which I have admired for years and years.
I would like to attend events and get to know you all and see these machines up close.
I live in South Devon UK and work in a factory that makes Cornish Pasties at the moment but look forward to retirement in just 2 months time. A perfect opportunity to spend time working up a plan to find a new project bike.
unfortunately my budget is limited so I will have to temper my enthusiasm and be patient while saving up!!
Without any ownership experience I will not be able to contribute a whole lot but will avidly read everything I can.
Thanks for allowing me to join.

G

Graham Smith

Great to have you onboard @Devon60Ben

It would be useful to know what you're after - a Single or a Twin, then if any of us hear of anything, we can give you a shout.

Devon60Ben

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Thanyou Graham.
Realistically, a single would be what I should cut my teeth on I suspect.
But my heart wants a twin!
However that may change once I start working on and building a relationship with a machine. Working on bikes in the past has given me as much satisfaction as riding them. Some machines get to you and Im hoping this happens with a Vincent.
Whatever, if I manage to acquire a bike it will be kept / returned to standard spec as much as is possible which is what I prefer.
Hopefully I can become a proper member in the future and start to access restricted areas of the site that may help me.
if there are any local events I would love to come along

Devon60Ben

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
You don't need to own a bike to join the Club, and joining the Club will give you more contacts for finding a bike!
Thanks Robert. I have completed the joining process now so hopefully i will be approved and can progress to full membership.
looking forward to this very much.

Devon60Ben

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Well Im a bit late for that Chris but if I could find one that would be a dream. The Rapide is my preferred Bike but affording one will be a challenge too.
Do you still have your first bike Chris? Im guessing you have had or have others too?
I want a bike to ride rather than a display item. Of course it will be cleaned and be kept looking tidy but a concourse bike would not be for me unless I had several to enjoy.