The inner sanctum

Brian Thompson

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hello Vibrac,
Bring it on. I can get the boxes out and we can have a tit for tat.
Cheers
mate
P.S Everyone loves photo's. I know I do.

Black Flash

VOC Member
is this new kind of breather we have not heard of yet?

and can anybody tell me how I can edit my former post?????

greg brillus

VOC Member
The Vincent timing cover on the left engine sitting on the bench looks like it belongs to the one next to it and vice versa..... I would love to put some pics of my shed, but I have no idea how to put photo's on here........:confused:..........Greg.

bmetcalf

VOC Member
Greg, the box where you type your message has a row of icons across the top. One is a rectangle with mountain peaks in it. Click on that and enter the URL of the pic you want to post. This will require you to have an account (free) with Photobucket or another service where you will have to upload the photos from your computer first. Sounds complicated, but after doing a few times, it becomes routine.

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
Start at $8! That would be a steal even for Vibrac :) The problem here in Australia is lack of choice and cost of shipping parts in. As I said, $10-12K is the going rate but maybe $15-16K for both. Lovely photo Peter. As our dollar drops it will increase the price of local stuff as people factor in exchange rates and shipping. Two years ago a £10,000 bike was less than $15,000, now it is over $18,000.

Just sold in Tasmania for $33,000 Series C Comet
$_57.jpg

Albervin

VOC Member
It was the Series A front hub that caused it to sell for a premium.:eek: It will take a few more $$$s to get it on the road too.

Brian Thompson

Non-VOC Member
Blimey, don't get those UFM/RFMs mixed up!

Peter B
Bristol, UK.
WANTED: Series 'A' Front Frame.
Oddly enough I I haven't been able to match any parts I have. 5 engines 3 ufm's 3 rfm's . Can't seem to get any of them right.
When my friend explains how the bits come together it's no wonder.

Brian Thompson

Non-VOC Member
The Vincent timing cover on the left engine sitting on the bench looks like it belongs to the one next to it and vice versa..... I would love to put some pics of my shed, but I have no idea how to put photo's on here........:confused:..........Greg.
hello Greg,
Send me all your parts and I'll take pictures of them and post them for you.