FF: Forks Refinishing Girdraulics

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Thanks Bruce, All mine are wrong !!, Rats !!, I thought it was a good idea to keep the weight of the stainless domed nuts behind the steering head, For good steering, That's my story and I am sticking to it !!. Cheers Bill.
If the pad bolt works whichever way round it is fitted then I think you can fit it whichever way is good for you.:)
The FF 43/1 is an exception as it is one of the mounting points for the speedometer bracket as Greg has already pointed out.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
If the pad bolt works whichever way round it is fitted then I think you can fit it whichever way is good for you.:)
The FF 43/1 is an exception as it is one of the mounting points for the speedometer bracket as Greg has already pointed out.
Not used one of those speedo's since the 60s !. Cheers Bill.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
No speedo's in racing..........Ain't that right Bill........?..........;)
I have done a few miles on the road, My Special went to the IOM a few times to watch !, Even went on my Blue Comet.
From London to York and back in a day to watch a Sprint on the Blue Twin, Wish I could do it now !!, But I am glad I can still ride for an hour or so, I worry every winter, That I will not be up to it, The Wife said I would not ride past fifty years old, Another thing she got wrong !!.
Have Fun, Bill.

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
I have done a few miles on the road, My Special went to the IOM a few times to watch !, Even went on my Blue Comet.
From London to York and back in a day to watch a Sprint on the Blue Twin, Wish I could do it now !!, But I am glad I can still ride for an hour or so, I worry every winter, That I will not be up to it, The Wife said I would not ride past fifty years old, Another thing she got wrong !!.
Have Fun, Bill.
I saw this imprinted on a chaps T shirt the other day, made me smile "I don't need Google, my wife knows everything"

clevtrev

VOC Member
Tini knows.jpg

Some chap !