Norvincentre

Prosper Keating

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Whoa there, tiger! I was being flip. That's all. Don't read more into it than there is, Steve. I think they ought to be very grateful to you for being so nice. I didn't take it amiss when you ignored my PM referring you to people with worrying tales to recount. I just assumed that it had slipped your mind or that you might not know how to work the system here. No big deal. Had I been bothered about it, I would have sent you a follow-up. I hope you get your parts. I hope my friends get the parts they bought, as well as the parts they are trying to retrieve.

PK

G

Graham Smith

At least when you buy parts from Vin-Parts or the VOC Spares Company Limited, you can ALWAYS get hold of Russell or Ian by phone or e-mail.

There's a lot to be said for that!

Chrish

Non-VOC Member
You are so right Graham, it seems that John and Geoff have become incommunicado again, will not answer emails and the phone must be too hot to handle. All I want is what was paid for a year ago, I'm obviously too impatient, say's he with tongue firmly implanted in side of gob. The crankcases are delivered BUT what they have delivered is not 'fit for purpose' and when questioned I received an email that had absolutely no answer. The balance of the order is not considered. I will be in the UK very soon and I just might use the Prosper Keating quick answer to a problem. Prosper is not the only man to take the Queens shilling.

Chris, RMC

roy the mechanic

VOC Member
norvin centre

Judging by the posts, so far, I must be one of the lucky ones! The "motor kit" I purchased from "vincent" John has not dissapointed. All the original parts I purchased from Conways+old shit from e-bay all appear to fit really well. I may have an advantage over most folks -I live about 10 miles away from John+take no shit from Anybody!Iknow where he lives. But don't ask, I will not tell where, as he has done me no harm at all! I wish all could work-out as well as mine. Be careful, Roy.

Chrish

Non-VOC Member
You seem to have hit the nail on the head Roy, it seems to be the further you are away from John the more problems faced. I too know where John lives "PM11 1LW" and I too don't see the need to put up with obfuscation.

Chris

Les Thomson

Non-VOC Member
norvin centre

Judging by the posts, so far, I must be one of the lucky ones! The "motor kit" I purchased from "vincent" John has not dissapointed. All the original parts I purchased from Conways+old shit from e-bay all appear to fit really well. I may have an advantage over most folks -I live about 10 miles away from John+take no shit from Anybody!Iknow where he lives. But don't ask, I will not tell where, as he has done me no harm at all! I wish all could work-out as well as mine. Be careful, Roy.

Your the BOY Roy not taking crap from anyone