New Terry Prince billet frame

ClassicBiker

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
My granny said you don't get something for nothing and we have free road tax and no MOT given to us without asking -I wonder why?

That would have me a little worried as well. Any time a government body/department/bureau/agency does something for someones benefit without being asked/petitioned/court ordered/legislated they have very sinister ulterior motives and I would want to know what hidden agenda of theirs this benefits. But hey, that's just my jaded, cynical, skeptical view of governments.
Steven

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I hear Terry is planning to take a solo bike with the billet frame to Bonneville, with the engine out of his sidecar LSR racer. That would be nice to see.

Brian Thompson

Non-VOC Member
image.jpg
I guess it would look like this if he did.

Comet

VOC Member
Well I'll keep an eye out for him there. Camera in one hand, green flag in the other!!

Brian Thompson

Non-VOC Member
image.jpg
On a side note, if anyone would like to purchase a TPV bike ? I can put them in touch with the owner . I believe he wants an expression of interest. This bike has less than 2000 kms on it. And it's in Victoria Australia.

vibrac

VOC Member
Looking at the TPV reminds us all that (even if the story of Vincent of Stevenage didn't) that it takes more than a great design to make a successful complete motorcycle manufacturing business that lasts

bmetcalf

VOC Member
Is the item in the upper right a G50 substitute? Due to limited talents, I can't visualize its necessity.