My Vincent

wadayathink?

• Total voters

redbloke1956

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Kevin,

Not for Vincent series D. I got the name from http://www.cravens.org.uk/catalogue.pdf in the racks section. The racks used on the first carriers which VOC member Ken Craven built for Vincents were rounded at front and rear. I think all of his other products were developed from this.

Thanks for the link mate, Yes I see what you mean and my panniers are Silver Arrow, was going to restore them until I spotted the Stickers/Transfers from the 1961 IOM TT on them!!

Kevin

arpajou

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Sorry fot my bad english but you well find photos of the original pannier i've bought one year ago on ebay.
If you need more information dont hesitate

Frederic arpajou

uqy4ary7.jpg
reja2eny.jpg

Envoyé de mon GT-N7000 en utilisant Tapatalk

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
The two bolted on bars have loose brackets which clamp onto the lifting handle. Phil Primmer improved the design by welding lugs to the lifting handle in the correct place so the clamps were not used. This was to overcome the possibility that the clamps could slide.
A second pair of bars is required to fit between the bolts fitted in the flat rails to the back of the upper frame member. These bars are also secured to the seat stay brackets under the back of the seat.