I need a drawing of ET84, exhaust nut

Monkeypants

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
it's all a scam, there are no mk 5s left, he's got our card numbers and is headed to Jamaica with a 22 year old bimbo!:D

Glen

johnmead

Non-VOC Member
The funeral would cost a lot, due to the time it would take the undertaker to get the smile off of his face.

Howard

VOC Member
it's all a scam, there are no mk 5s left, he's got our card numbers and is headed to Jamaica with a 22 year old bimbo!:D

Glen

Much as I like the thought of a Vincent man (preferably me) running off to Jamaica with a 22 year old bimbo, I think it's a sales tactic - he's got a garage full of cams and he's making them seem rare. We bought a set of cutlery in the Lake Distrct 10 years ago, the sign said "buy now, last few". We go to the Lakes every year, and it's become a family joke, the sign's still there, and it gets more faded each year, until this year we noticed a new sign, same wording, but this ones laminated so it will last longer. :)

H

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
here are the MK5 s and radiused followers. My understanding is the radiused followers allow a cam with a very steep climb and drop.

006-4.jpg

johnmead

Non-VOC Member
That is the same collection of parts I have been putting into a set of early "B" cases. Is that a 30mm or 40mm Newby belt drive? For a crank I have one of Terry's 92mm stroke ones. Besides the parts on your bench I also have an Alton, BT-H and since the engine will set higher in the 2005 Ducati 999S frame I had to get a Grosset starter kit.

John

bmetcalf

VOC Member
Is the cross-section of those followers a rectangle? If so, lots of inertia compared to standard.