Vincent Related David Hills: Sad News

G

Graham Smith

Dave’s helmet, goggles and gloves.

DA6EBB45-7E56-486F-BAC9-4229C0EAC80E.jpeg

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
What a lovely order of service I wish we had been able to make it, would very much appreciate an order of service if any one could send me one.
bananaman.

Marcus Bowden

VOC Member
Many thanks Shelley dear. Have written a PM to you but being new to the forum you might not notice a red number (1) over an envelope at the top of the right hand side of the page.
I respond more quickly from my e-mail < marcusbowden@mac.com >
don't always notice PM's

TRE-HAY,
HAY LANE,
PLAIDY,
LOOE
CORNWALL PL13 1JY

Last edited:

Alyson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I love the half century gap on the two photographs. Thanks for sharing Graham !!

Maureen

Forum User
VOC Member
Today we heard our great friend Dave Hills's funeral took place over a week ago!
My fault because, I could not "work" the forum ? so did not know the date !
I have known Dave since 1962 when Doug Poulter (my late husband) and I took our 6 month old daughter, Sharon, to join The Vincent Owner's Club Aldershot Section. Sharon will be 60 next birthday, and a Grandmother !!
We even kept in touch when Adrian and I spent 14 years in France, and spoke often!
Again, I spoke to Dave only a few months ago and promised to catch up this summer.
Now we never will!
Rest in peace Dave, we shall never forget you.
Mo and Adrian, with love.

Marcus Bowden

VOC Member
@Shelley Lewis dear, thank you very much for the order of service it came today. Every photo in it was very typical of father. As father never made it this far west perhaps you and hubby would make it this far as it would be wonderful to meet you. We do have an idealistic spot here with beach and boating.