Welcome to new Forum Website member, ElizabethT

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@ElizabethT - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Inactive

VOC Member
Good morning,

Was kind of hoping I could silently walk into the room, take a seat, observe, and discover the new to me Vincent world of motorcycles…

The Vancouver (Canada) section was introduced to my husband (Jim Bush) and I about five years ago. Jim had been looking for a Vincent for a while and in 2019 flew to Quebec and we purchased a 1947 Rapide #108. A few weeks ago we added a 1949 Series C Rapide originally owned by the sweetest people, Eileen and Dan Smith.

Currently Jim is riding the Series C and I am riding the other…but Jim will always be welcomed to borrow my bike.

Thank you for the welcome.

Attachments

• jim&Liz1g.jpg
    jim&Liz1g.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 43

Inactive

VOC Member
You could be right Robert, but I’m sure out new forum website member will let you know.
hi Graham, just figuring out the tech stuff; I'll need to update my member info. but more importantly, Jim tells me you lived in the same city of Siouxsie Sioux! cool!