Welcome to new forum website member, Alyson

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Alyson - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

G

Graham Smith

I must have been sleeping as I don't recall anyone asking me about myself. Probably a good thing ;)

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Someone mentioned there had been a member on Saltspring at one time. I guess that must be you MSVH.
Perhaps, when Covid ends, if you throw a few lavish parties, always with an open bar and lots of bbq'd Sockeye Salmon, then Trifle for dessert, we could add your name to the email list. With a lengthy probation period required, of course.
I can taste the salmon now.

Glen

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
I remember that and it was excellent! I'm afraid we need a repeat.
It's a very high toned club you've joined. Some of us have matching number bike and rider ages.
Nothing this exclusive will come easily.

Glen

Michael Vane-Hunt

VOC Member
I think Danny was just on the verge of letting me join but Tony vetoed that. My cooking skills amount to can openers, spoons and a tin of cold beans. Neve did learn how to boil water.

Gene Nehring

VOC Member
Having been a member of both sections I can attest to the benefits of both.

However, the Salt Spring section requires a working eight day clock on your machine. So a little more exclusive than the Vancouver section. :D

Alyson

VOC Member
Well, for those that don't know me, my name is Alyson. I got my first bike in March '79, spent my rent money on an old '43 Harley flathead and didn't have a place to live after that. But I had a bike !! That
started a life long passion that has not ended. Just recently sold my house and........ and......... bought
a Rapide !!!!! I don't have it just yet, so I'm holding my breath and hoping I'm not jinxing this. Another
local Vancouver section member made it all possible, and of course the other Vancouver section member
whose bike I'm buying. Thank You So Much !! This all happened in just the last two weeks. In the mean
time I've ridden Harleys, presently BMWs. I'll keep my '81 R100CS and the Rapide, everything else is for sale. Looking forward to my new life ;)