Welcome to new forum website member, 1RedVincati

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Flint

Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Stephen- There are a number of Vincent riders here in the Seattle area…send me a PM and we can get together! My Rapide sits across from my Ducati Darmah but she keeps a wary eye open. The local VME (Vintage Motorcycle Enthusiasts) has regular rides and meetings as well.

1RedVincati

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Stephen- There are a number of Vincent riders here in the Seattle area…send me a PM and we can get together! My Rapide sits across from my Ducati Darmah but she keeps a wary eye open. The local VME (Vintage Motorcycle Enthusiasts) has regular rides and meetings as well.
That's great news the Vincati has sat for over 6 years with taps on and all gas has drained on engine and some hoses are perished so I will be doing some restoring before I start riding but would love to attend some meetings and I need to requester also do they have club reg here ?
Thanks for reaching out.

clevtrev

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Alan, the first Vincati was built by (Ken?) Johnson, the second by Don Henderson in Warnambool, Victoria then the third by myself. So, Bruce's was later than you surmise. Only about six or seven all up, though.
Ian.
I remember when Glad and Don bought it over for a rally, it got held in Liverpool docks because of a strike. Don said to me `Stuff it Trev, I told `em to send it back`, So he borrowed my van and carried on in that.

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
For you Guys in the Seattle area:
S a t u r d a y , A p r i l 2 3 r d : T h e N o r t h w e s t Motorcycle Classic, sponsored by the Washington Vintage Motorcyclists Club, opens at 10 A.M., at the Northwest Wash- ington Fairgrounds in Lynden, WA. This all-indoor event includes a vintage mo- torcycle swap meet, a display of classic Nortons, bikes for sale, displays by vin- tage cycle clubs, dealers and service pro- viders, and more. Admission is $5 per person; kids under 15 and parking are free. Cycle show entry is $10 per bike. Contact WVM c/o Mark Cattarin at 360- 223-3190 for information. E-mail: marcuscc@comcast.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.