Welcome to new forum website member, 1RedVincati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@1RedVincati - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

1RedVincati

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi, thanks for the welcome!
My name is Stephen. I was involved in the classic bike seen in AUS with my father Bruce Armfield for many years and he has owned and restored several Vincents over the years. I moved to Seattle many years ago and only rode when I returned on vacations. Recently my father passed and I shipped his Vincati over to the USA. This is a bike he built and I enjoyed helping.
My plan is being able to ride and get involved with a local club again.

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Albervin

VOC Member
I knew Brian well. His Vincati was the second or third made I think. He had a terrible reputation of using whatever bolt, nut or screw he could put his hands on but he kept them on the road. Do you know where his outfit went?

IRBrock

Active Forum User
VOC Member
I knew Brian well. His Vincati was the second or third made I think. He had a terrible reputation of using whatever bolt, nut or screw he could put his hands on but he kept them on the road. Do you know where his outfit went?
Alan, the first Vincati was built by (Ken?) Johnson, the second by Don Henderson in Warnambool, Victoria then the third by myself. So, Bruce's was later than you surmise. Only about six or seven all up, though.
Ian.

Shane998

Non-VOC Member
Alan, the first Vincati was built by (Ken?) Johnson, the second by Don Henderson in Warnambool, Victoria then the third by myself. So, Bruce's was later than you surmise. Only about six or seven all up, though.
Ian.
Hello Ian Yes I have seen first built by Max Jonson also from old Victorian section

Status
Not open for further replies.