VOC Member
mini-3U2A7151.JPG

http://www.ride-and-read.com/2018/10/at-amd-world-championship-custom-bike.html

David

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
There are some unusual things here. It looks to have inverted levers fitted to the handlebars, a throwback to the 1920's. It doesn't appear to have a gear cover.
Someone has gone to quite a lot of trouble to build this but I personally wonder if a machine is intended to be ridden at all when it has no mudguards fitted, maybe it never rains where this was built.

nkt267

VOC Member
It looks like the clutch operating arm assembly has been re-engineered as well..Maybe the cover was in the way of the rear exhaust pipe run.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
The Vin Twin Exhaust is something Special, Even the "A" racer with the high pipe, Nice, I have made a few different types, It's not easy to make them so they don't fall off, But this looks like trouble, And not nice !.
I think this will be for show. Cheers Bill.

vibrac

VOC Member
nobody ever intended this custom builder to ride it did they? Assuming his trousers don't get sucked into the engine so many things prevent normal use. I noticed another unbelievable item thats the ocelating racing seat attached to a RFM that moves while the other end is closely fitted under the tank !
the whole thing screams show not go. Its just an art exhibit I would not be surprised in an auction if the banging of the auctioneers gravel caused the whole bike to be shredded by a mechanism in the paddock stand.