Vincent Black Shadow auction / advice needed

roy the mechanic

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Tomas, there is usually a reason for a machine like this to appear in a "low key" auction. It usually means BE VERY CAREFUL! Take time, a good one is waiting for you. Be lucky Roy.

Tomas

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Tomas, there is usually a reason for a machine like this to appear in a "low key" auction. It usually means BE VERY CAREFUL! Take time, a good one is waiting for you. Be lucky Roy.
Thank you for your message Roy,just now I am starting to realize that,there is no information what so ever,even when I have called them they could not answer my questions...just told me what it has all correct paperwork and few other bits no option to get in touch with the owner either...

Albervin

VOC Member
Given that the rear tip of the chain guard seems to be protruding too far to the rear, I would assume that the front mounting is incorrect in some way.

Phelps.
It's a Series C chain guard on a B RFM so will never fit without using a hacksaw and welder.

Albervin

VOC Member
This reminds me of some lash-ups from 30 years ago when people were trying to make some money from junk. Just what is that stuff under the tank?? As everyone here is saying STAY AWAY!

Tomas

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
stuff under the tank looks like grass maize silage:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 43