• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Turner Egli

mark turner

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
Hi,
I made ten Egli style frames for chopped twins and sold most in the USA and Australia with only two in the UK
I was considering searching out the jigs and doing a couple more for me, incidentally my Rapide is still going well.

davidd

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Mark,

Nice to hear from you! When I was Egli Section Organizer I wrote about you, but I did not know where you were at the time. Here is the Section Review:

Egli Section Rev 748.GIF
I saw a frame on Ebay for sale a while back. I don't think I ever saw one here in the US.

Do you know where your jig went? I assume Quest Frames went away.

David

djivan

New Website User
VOC Member
Hi,
I made ten Egli style frames for chopped twins and sold most in the USA and Australia with only two in the UK
I was considering searching out the jigs and doing a couple more for me, incidentally my Rapide is still going well.
Hello Mark,
I bought one of your frames last year. I have a rebuilt chopped engine for it. I was wondering if you can date it for me based on the frame number? It is DM3114
Kind Regards Djivan Souren

djivan

New Website User
VOC Member
Hello Mark,
I bought one of your frames last year. I have a rebuilt chopped engine for it. I was wondering if you can date it for me based on the frame number? It is DM3114
Kind Regards Djivan Souren
That should have read DM3114*