Turner Egli

mark turner

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi,
I made ten Egli style frames for chopped twins and sold most in the USA and Australia with only two in the UK
I was considering searching out the jigs and doing a couple more for me, incidentally my Rapide is still going well.

davidd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Mark,

Nice to hear from you! When I was Egli Section Organizer I wrote about you, but I did not know where you were at the time. Here is the Section Review:

Egli Section Rev 748.GIF

I saw a frame on Ebay for sale a while back. I don't think I ever saw one here in the US.

Do you know where your jig went? I assume Quest Frames went away.

David

djivan

New Forum User
VOC Member
Hi,
I made ten Egli style frames for chopped twins and sold most in the USA and Australia with only two in the UK
I was considering searching out the jigs and doing a couple more for me, incidentally my Rapide is still going well.
Hello Mark,
I bought one of your frames last year. I have a rebuilt chopped engine for it. I was wondering if you can date it for me based on the frame number? It is DM3114
Kind Regards Djivan Souren

djivan

New Forum User
VOC Member
Hello Mark,
I bought one of your frames last year. I have a rebuilt chopped engine for it. I was wondering if you can date it for me based on the frame number? It is DM3114
Kind Regards Djivan Souren
That should have read DM3114*