• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Three Wheels

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
I was out on my Comet today when I saw a very interesting outfit, it was a modern Jap outfit, but the sidecar caught my attention, it had graphics on it www.motopodd.com anyway on arriving back home I did a search and found the company, a really interesting bit of kit and if you scroll through the photos they have one mounted onto a Vincent twin, OK it might not carry the kudos of a Steib but it is certainly different.

Last edited:

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
Yes Stuart I noticed that also, but ignore the link, I think it is broken for some reason, instead just type into your computer www.motopodd.com and you will find it. ps. I think I have just found the problem, I had previously edited my text on the first post as I had left out out the second d in motopodd, for some reason when I edited it it still did not find it, if you click on this link it goes straight to it, I hope!
Hi Peter,

Clicked on the link and found a design company - I couldn't see any pictures - help?

Cheers

Last edited:

Len Matthews

VOC Member
Yes Stuart I noticed that also, but ignore the link, I think it is broken for some reason, instead just type into your computer www.motopodd.com and you will find it. ps. I think I have just found the problem, I had previously edited my text on the first post as I had left out out the second d in motopodd, for some reason when I edited it it still did not find it, if you click on this link it goes straight to it, I hope!

I had no problem finding the photo of the Vincent outfit but whose bike is it?

deejay499

VOC Member
Motopodd is a new company and the chair is certainly modern. Not sure it would look right on a Vin. The wrap round chassis would make the passenger feel very safe and it has some nice features - lockable canopy, trailing arm suspension with Hagon shock and step between chair and bike for passenger and which a Towpodd can be added. Price is £3250 and would look great on a modern bike.

Cheers, DJ

Comet Rider

VOC Member
I had no problem finding the photo of the Vincent outfit but whose bike is it?

Hi Len,
It will probably be the Rapide of one of my section, Brian.

All the best from Wagrain
Neil
No surnames given to protect the address of member

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.