Three Wheels

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I was out on my Comet today when I saw a very interesting outfit, it was a modern Jap outfit, but the sidecar caught my attention, it had graphics on it www.motopodd.com anyway on arriving back home I did a search and found the company, a really interesting bit of kit and if you scroll through the photos they have one mounted onto a Vincent twin, OK it might not carry the kudos of a Steib but it is certainly different.

Last edited:

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
Yes Stuart I noticed that also, but ignore the link, I think it is broken for some reason, instead just type into your computer www.motopodd.com and you will find it. ps. I think I have just found the problem, I had previously edited my text on the first post as I had left out out the second d in motopodd, for some reason when I edited it it still did not find it, if you click on this link it goes straight to it, I hope!
Hi Peter,

Clicked on the link and found a design company - I couldn't see any pictures - help?

Cheers

Last edited:

Len Matthews

VOC Member
Yes Stuart I noticed that also, but ignore the link, I think it is broken for some reason, instead just type into your computer www.motopodd.com and you will find it. ps. I think I have just found the problem, I had previously edited my text on the first post as I had left out out the second d in motopodd, for some reason when I edited it it still did not find it, if you click on this link it goes straight to it, I hope!

I had no problem finding the photo of the Vincent outfit but whose bike is it?

deejay499

VOC Member
Motopodd is a new company and the chair is certainly modern. Not sure it would look right on a Vin. The wrap round chassis would make the passenger feel very safe and it has some nice features - lockable canopy, trailing arm suspension with Hagon shock and step between chair and bike for passenger and which a Towpodd can be added. Price is £3250 and would look great on a modern bike.

Cheers, DJ