Thinking about a 1952 Black Shadow

Ducdude

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Tony

Thanks for the tips, I was thinking 12Vdc may be the way to go as I am planning on riding the bike as much as possable and good lights and turnsignals would be nice to have. Would you happen to have any web links for the venders of these 12Vdc mods... I am currently running MK1 carbs as that is what the bike came with. Time for new carbs later..Like when I actually have cash again..:)

Needed parts and manuals are in the hands of the postman and I am rushing home every day hoping for a box of shiny Vincent bits and books..

Thanks again all for you help in the past and for what has yet to come..

Ciao,
Duc

Tony Cording

VOC Member
John McDougall can be reached at ajcmcdougall@shaw.ca. There is also a write up on the vincent.com website. I think the Carl Hungness mods page may well contain comments on the McDougall set-up. John's unit is great, and one of its greatest virtues is new parts, if required, can be obtained at your local Kubota dealer.

All the best

Tony

Ducdude

VOC Member
Much thanks Tony...As I am learning fast and furiously there are a ton of options that will need to be evaluated. All will be done in the course of time, and the level of my bank account..:)
I appreciate the help..
Cheers,
Duc