Squish Clearance / Deck Height

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Its no good, Sid. You can't quote part of an old joke and expect us on the other side of the world to know it. Can we have the whole joke please?

Big Sid

Non-VOC Member
Just a colorful way of expressing a really reliably repeated action , dead regular . . Colorful if not pretty .

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
Please...Always think that your mother might be reading these forums, and she like all mothers is virtuous and easily offended. Bowel movement humour, and humour regarding our First Nations Peoples has no place here..

Big Sid

Non-VOC Member
Sorry for the effect on those who took it that way , just a quip heard among racers back in my youth . Has a bit of historic value .
You are too young and sensitive to appreciate such dated and colorful material it appears .
Far worse drivel is in common use these days . Sid .

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
I like being called "far too young"... I was feeling kinda old today..

in person, I can be as crude, as vulgar, as anyone - when the situation and the crowd permits it..Forums, however, are a unique situation. We do not know the religion, or race, or colour, of those who would read what we post..So it behoves us to be gentlemanly..lest we offend.

Big Sid

Non-VOC Member
No one ever called me crude or vulgar . Other things perhaps . I have built many bad ass beautiful Vincents tho . Do you find that crude too ? None of them slow . Show me yours . Sid .

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
My wife called me crude this morning...Sid - you must know that you are a legend to me, your many accomplishments need no re-telling..
I have maintained only one Vincent in my time..a humble Touring "C" Rapide..

Are you going to the North American Rally?

Big Sid

Non-VOC Member
I doubt it Bob , been ill . No such thing as a humble Vincent , all with a few mods will become a warrior . Sid .

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
I put a pic on your facebook page.. Alton, Lightning Clutch, Alloy front brake backing plates, otherwise box stock...