Squish Clearance / Deck Height

sidmadrid

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Yes I would love that.
Or share them on YouTube, flicker, face book, even on your own web site, don't sit and gloat over them, they are an important archive and should be in the public domain for us all to share.
You can't take them with you, they may all end up in a dumpster.

Big Sid

Non-VOC Member
Roger is going to put them up on this Forum . My poor skills at this digital stuff defeat me at doing it .
Been feeling very poorly these days , lots of Doctors in my life . One took a half Liter of blood from me ! Big friggin bottle . No fun ,
Sid .

Big Sid

Non-VOC Member
This Friday giving another half liter . My bone marrow is producing too high a count of both red and white cells . Also doing a marrow extraction , a piece of bone too for study . Trying to hang in there but it ain't no fun .
The term for the condition is " Polycytemia Vera . " , too much blood . Much rather give advice on Vincents than tell of my troubles .
Sid .

RogerDB

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
BigSid's 600

Sid's 600 motor as prepared by Steve Hamel photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Brian Thompson

Non-VOC Member
Hello Big Sid,
That engine looks too nice to assemble. Would look better on my Dining room table as a talking point.
Thank you RogerDB for posting the pictures.
Get better soon Big Sid.
Cheers
brt650

nkt267

VOC Member
That engine looks too nice to assemble. Would look better on my Dining room table as a talking point.
Where do you live and when you going out:) It just might fit my Comet;-)..john