SPEED IS EXPENSIVE

royrobertson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I ordered a DVD copy from WH Smiths some weeks ago but have just received an E mail saying they are out of Stock and a refund. Gone to Duke Marketing now and they only have a few left so it is selling well. Looking forward to having a couple of Vincent friends round to watch it and perhaps have a Beer or two.
Cheers

Speedtwin

VOC Member
I too ordered from WH Smith chassed my order to find out they are no longer selling the film pack.
Refund, downloaded it from Sky but still want a hard copy who do you recommend for this ?

Al

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
I ordered my copy from "The Entertainment Store" Ebay, then received an email telling me that I should receive it sometime mid November, I was severely jacked off as I wanted it sooner, but c'est la vie, then a couple of days later it arrived, and that was approx 3 weeks ago!

Great, as I was then able to watch it before giving to my Son as an early birthday present.

Very enjoyable 2nd time round, congrats to all involved in the project, I particularly enjoyed seeing avuncular Jack Furness on there, just as I remembered him, just a little older, sadly now no longer with us.

Last edited:

Prince Duster

VOC Member
Hi all - last minute reminder if you want to see our film on the big screen, at a very grand 1930s cinema - it plays tomorrow afternoon at the Picturehouse in Fulham. Link below. The film was reviewed in The Guardian earlier this week.
Best wishes, maybe see you tomorrow.

David, Gerry and all on Speed is Expensive

https://www.picturehouses.com/movie-details/030/HO00013727/speed-is-expensive-q-a

Attachments

• Guardian screen grab 4 social .jpeg
    Guardian screen grab 4 social .jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 4