SPEED IS EXPENSIVE

Cyborg

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Amazon in Canada sucks and doesn’t have them. I did find a presale listing on Amazon.com (in the US), so I could order from there and get it shipped to a US address that I can use. I saw a region 1 listed on EBay.uk, but it’s presale as well and yet to be imported from the US. I couldn’t fine any region 0.
Another couple of weeks won’t matter. I’ll just order from the US.

Prince Duster

VOC Member
Hi all - film is live!
Stream or buy on digital - or grab the limited-edition DVD which comes with an exclusive 24-page booklet, PLUS an hour’s extra content.
It’s on all major platforms – see www.speedisexpensive.com.
We've also just released an ALL NEW trailer – link below.
Many, many thanks to everyone who made this documentary possible: including Colin, Harvey, Peter B, Ken and all at Irving Vincents and Edith, in the States James, Jay and John, Rob and of course the family of Vincent ... they've been brilliant and of course the film means something so much more to them than to any of us.
Final major shout must be to Russell Icke.
His amazing skills as an editor and mentor, plus his colleagues Liz and Steve, went beyond what we could have hoped for.
Keep eyes out for a limited UK cinema run soon.
Hope you like the film - if you can, do leave a review on the platform you purchased it from. It really helps.
Best - David & Gerry
NEW trailer: https://vimeo.com/866808017?share=copy

Last edited:

Alyson

VOC Member
Hi all - film is live!
Stream or buy on digital - or grab the limited-edition DVD which comes with an exclusive 24-page booklet, PLUS an hour’s extra content.
It’s on all major platforms – see www.speedisexpenisve.com.
We've also just released an ALL NEW trailer – link below.
Many, many thanks to everyone who made this documentary possible: including Colin, Harvey, Peter B, Ken and all at Irving Vincents and Edith, in the States James, Jay and John, Rob and of course the family of Vincent ... they've been brilliant and of course the film means something so much more to them than to any of us.
Final major shout must be to Russell Icke.
His amazing skills as an editor and mentor, plus his colleagues Liz and Steve, went beyond what we could have hoped for.
Keep eyes out for a limited UK cinema run soon.
Hope you like the film - if you can, do leave a review on the platform you purchased it from. It really helps.
Best - David & Gerry
NEW trailer: https://vimeo.com/866808017?share=copy
spelling www.speedisexpensive.com