Photo Forum

daveinnola

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
photos

while researching for a friends site (sandspeedwales) this was the last site i visted thinking this would be the one stop shopping point for all things vincent , theres not one picture i would steal from this site , i know that the links page will give me some leads but i expected a little more musel up front :confused:

G

Graham Smith

Unsatisfied with the Forum

I'm sorry our Club Forum and Photo hosting facility don't meet with your high expectations (bearing in mind you don't even appear to be a Member of our Club, and subsequently contribute nothing towards this facility). Please feel free to vote with your feet and not visit us again.

I'm sure you'll soon be able to tell us the location of an alternative site on the internet where there's a much better selection of Vincent-related photographs (although somehow, I doubt it).

daveinnola

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
oh by the way vin parts i was back to the home place in talgarth last year and i took a quick zip around and i saw a vincent with a plumbers nightmare on the back the wind drag must be awful was that you? :cool: