Phil Irving An Autobiography

Nana_T

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
David Bowen had a series of major medical incidents around 6 months back. He is no longer an active member of this forum, and no longer able to use a computer or tablet.
Oh that's sad to hear :( Thanks MartynG for responding to my question, much appreciated. Do you know of any places online you can get a copy of that book? I am asking for a friend looking for one for her Dad.

Last edited:

Shane998

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Oh that's sad to hear :( Thanks MartynG for responding to my question, much appreciated. Do you know of any places online you can get a copy of that book? I am asking for a friend looking for one for her Dad.
There is a copy on eBay uk High price though. But it has make an offer on the listing Good luck finding a copy at a reasonable price

Albervin

VOC Member
I sold a hard back copy without dust jacket last year. Other than that it was close to mint condition. The buyer was happy to pay $400. They are not making them anymore. There is also the option of the soft cover version. It is still the same in between the covers.

Nana_T

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I sold a hard back copy without dust jacket last year. Other than that it was close to mint condition. The buyer was happy to pay $400. They are not making them anymore. There is also the option of the soft cover version. It is still the same in between the covers.
Wow Albervin, obviously rather a rare commodity then. Thanks for your comment :)

Gene Nehring

VOC Member
Cover to cover in a few weeks during the last canadian winter rains. It makes for interesting reading eh?

Found this last weekend to go along with the autobiography. If you've read the book you'll get it.

20210109_222012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: