News from Scandinavia

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
What a magnificent achievement, would love more details, but really have too many projects at the moment on the go. Having a few spare Comet C/cases had thought of grafting a second cylinder and head on backwards and have both cams chain driven as on the Flash trials iron I have, second con rod articulated onto the original keeping flywheels / B/End narrower, single carb for easy tuning. One must have dreams.
A splendid job and hope it goes as it should, can I try it please, I'll ride Old Harry over for you to have a go on, but yours is a much rarer machine to ride. I'm standing in line behind you Ernie.
Marcus.
bananaman

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
mbgf4.jpg
here is a picture of that engine

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
What a magnificent achievement, would love more details, but really have too many projects at the moment on the go. Having a few spare Comet C/cases had thought of grafting a second cylinder and head on backwards and have both cams chain driven as on the Flash trials iron I have, second con rod articulated onto the original keeping flywheels / B/End narrower, single carb for easy tuning. One must have dreams.
A splendid job and hope it goes as it should, can I try it please, I'll ride Old Harry over for you to have a go on, but yours is a much rarer machine to ride. I'm standing in line behind you Ernie.
Marcus.
bananaman
Now Marcus, are you having a tease here?

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
We must use up all these spare engines some how, time is running faster & faster, appreciate any help mentally or physically, we have the gear, must spend less time wearing out what is already working. Revive what hasn't been working for near on 50 years, what made Harvey & I buy all that scrap (as father called it). Keeps me occupied in retirement I suppose.
bananaman

Alan J

VOC Member
Just got back from a month in India-had a great time! It is now April 3rd!! I am 2 days too late for the joke!!

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Can't get over that Photo ! Makes a good Back ground on the Magic Box, I wonder what it would sound like !, Cheers Bill.