MPH - Have you received yours yet?

Debbie Kemp

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I am a happy woman - MPH has finally made it as far as Caddington! Obviously this means that the Isle of Man hotline will not be up to speed until I have read it from cover to cover but how can I neglect such a fine magazine? Normal service will resume in a few hours time!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

champion

VOC Member
Mine arrived today, here in So Cal, USA.

Arrived in Sussex yesterday, (I know we have already established Sussex post is superior but I wanted to get in on the action. )

Weather is always sunny down here by the way… So no real weather watching needed!

And I am boggled by the fact MPH can get to California quicker than Kent!? I feel that says something about our post.... How did England ever take over the world!?

Champion

Ps See all the south Londoners at Hever, we will be there with the A comet this year with any luck!

nkt267

VOC Member
Hi..I recieved my copy today.Post to the 'Home for the maniacal Comet thashers' always seems a bit slow.Maybe Matron reads it first and buys all the £100 twins I hear about.Have to go,medicine time!

G

Graham Smith

Peter - I've worked out what's going on with your TWO copies of MPH

You have received Vincent Speet's complimentary 'Advertiser' copy.

This error has been rectified and won't happen again.

Graham

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Well, I'm thoroughly jealous - here we are in sunny Buckinghamshire, no joy in Gerrards Cross as at Friday's post....

I might even have to postpone going for a ride early tomorrow to wait for the post.....well maybe not then...........

Fingers crossed, last in the world to get it this month.......

Stuart

A_HRD

VOC Member
I took a sounding at the Mid-Glos Club Night last night. Only 4 out of 30 had their MPH as of 2nd August (and were very smug about it!). Its got to be a postal strike problem; can't blame the local flooding on this one, we've had Summer all this week.

Peter