Motorcycle Restorations Ltd

Bill Cannon

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Yesterday I recovered a bike from above, Wendens Ambo, Essex, for a customer as the company went into liquidation last month.

There were approximately 40 bikes there and the landlord wants them gone of course but is struggling.

If anyone knows someone who's bike is there let them know please or otherwise they may loose them!

Cheers Bill,

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
The same thing happened to ,
" the missenden flyer ", A you tube site I follow,
He had a NEW Royal Enfield 650 tarted up, Special !.
Away at a place in Watford Hertfordshire,
Lucky for him the chap next door , Who had some of the work subbed out to him,
Saved the bike and contacted TMF.

Any of us with stuff away at Dealers / Or workshops, Should keep in contact ! ?,
These things happen over night !.
Cheers Bill.

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
It is a very precarious situation, back in my working days as a locksmith my services were used by county court bailiffs to repossess property and properties, I had nothing to do with that actual process, my only involvement was to gain access and change locks, but many a time I saw businesses stripped bare of goods with complete disregard as to who had good title. One notable job was a gunsmith in Wooburn Green, I think most of the very expensive guns were there for sale on a commission basis or there for servicing, the onus was then on the gun owners to stake their claim, there were a few very unhappy people amongst the local gun fraternity.

bmetcalf

VOC Member
I heard a story years ago of a fellow with some irreplaceable car or bike parts at the plater. The place burnt and he was lucky enough to retrieve most of his parts from the ashes.

G

Graham Smith

Tales such as this have happened before haven't they?

I remember one paint sprayer locally who passed away, and the widow of the person then started selling items that weren't even his!

Russell Icke

VOC Member
I’m going up on Tuesday to collect my moped which he was supposed to be restoring. Lost quite a few thousand to that company but pleased to be able to collect my bike as I thought I’d lost it when they went into liquidation