Modern tires

john998

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hello,
Just has a look at the 90 90 19" Road-rider on the front of the solo. It has the beginning of cracks at the bottom of the tread. Not bad but slightly worrying.
Fitted last year, now has 2000 miles on it.
Will fire off an email to Avon next week.
Regards John.

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Dear Ray,
You are listed as a member in the Admin list and you are presumably getting your copies of MPH delivered.
You may have missed this thread
http://www.vincentownersclub.co.uk/...l-the-things-you-usually-see-on-the-VOC-Forum

It explains that due to everyone having a new membership number everyone on the forum reverts to non-member status (Name shown in red.) The thread explains what to you need to do.

Just noticed that I am listed as a non member . Bit upset by this as I have been a continuous member since 1972.

John Cone

VOC Member
Ray where have you been for the past 5/6 weeks? Please read. [h=2]
icon1.png
Are you not seeing all the things you usually see on the VOC Forum?[/h]
As announced on the VOC Members part of this forum a week or so ago, all members have now been reverted back to non-Member status.

This change has been necessary due to the introduction of a new Membership Number system a few months ago.

To upgrade your forum membership, please follow these simple instructions...

1. At the top of the screen towards the far right, click on ‘Settings.'

2. In the boxes on the left of the screen you will find ‘My Settings’ / ‘My Account’ / ‘Permission Groups’. Click on ‘Permission Groups’.

3. There will be just one additional group for you to join - click on the first ‘Join Group’ button and then second ‘Join Group’ button to take you to the next page.

4. Next you need to input your NEW membership number, name, address and postcode as held by the Club in the following format ‘12345AB — Mr J Bloggs — 123 High Street, Anytown, Anyshire AB12 3CD’. If you don’t have access to this information, check the envelope that your last copy of MPH came in.

5. When you have input the correct information into the relevant box, click on the ‘Send Request’ button.

6. Once you submit this form, your request to give you full access to this forum will be placed in a queue. Unfortunately this request has to be carried out manually by Club Volunteers and may take some time — please be patient!

Last edited by Graham Smith; 06-05-2012 at 0452.​

Just noticed that I am listed as a non member . Bit upset by this as I have been a continuse member since 1972.

raygray

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Were have I been for last five or six weeks , I have been leading a normal life that includes other interests apart from the exciting world of Vincents.

All the best Ray

raygray

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Its normal if you have a Gilbern a Lotus Elan Sprint a Morris Minor a Duke 907 to start with and a wife and kis pluss grandkids. so far.

Keep the good work up Ray

dave g6xnc

Non-VOC Member
Look at the home page? there is a bit about it you just have to register on here again]

I had thre same but doing this cured it all!,
dave G6XNC (dave GS)