Membership

powella

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Bike purchased 1966 , joined 1970 . Still got your Membership Card ?
Combined age and machine age is 145 years
!4 days before leaving the Club.
Do I need to be in the club to enjoy riding my Vincent ? and do I need 10% anymore ?

Attachments

• Scan_20231216.jpg
    Scan_20231216.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 44

LoneStar

VOC Member
Looks like you joined in 1966?

No need to be a member to enjoy riding - but it enhances the overall ownership experience, which goes beyond riding. What 10% are you referring to?

vibrac

VOC Member
I hope that membership of the VOC is not motivated by just financial incentives. the real bonus for me is sixty years of friends,racing,meals, club nights, foreign visits and companionship. ( and that's from someone who was too busy riding the damn things to go to a rally for the first 15-20 years)
May I add, if for instance you owned a Douglas, Scott or a Velo and were Not in the respective owners club, you would not be able to even buy spares from the clubs arranged sources, let alone a 10% discount.

powella

Non-VOC Member
10% discount - yes BUT beware of the " minimum order charge "
One cannot buy just a oil filter other other parts need to be bought as well.

Vince Farrell

VOC Member
Bike purchased 1966 , joined 1970 . Still got your Membership Card ?
Combined age and machine age is 145 years
!4 days before leaving the Club.
Do I need to be in the club to enjoy riding my Vincent ? and do I need 10% anymore ?
How history is made and continues to be kept alive,

Vince Farrell

Attachments

• 1954 Membership.pdf
    247 KB · Views: 66

brian gains

VOC Member
Am I member or not?. Go through all steps to pay on line , receive confirmation of payment and receipt. But then an additional email telling me that I have not completed all steps>, well why send a receipt and confirmation of payment then?.
I'll treat the last mail I received as a phishing scam until it is shown otherwise just to be an incompetent system.