RIP John Bass

Richard_KAR_223

Forum User
VOC Member
Very sad to learn of John‘s passing. We have lots of memories of my time in Surrey and the Surrey section that was my introduction into Vinceteering and the happy time with the members who made the up section in the early days.
Since then I have seen many who have now sadly passed on and John Bass is certainly one of the stalwarts of the section. My thoughts go out to Jenny and family RIP.

B87BD741-8154-4AAF-89EB-774CC108A9E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

deejay499

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Such a shock at this sad news. A lot of us have known John & Jenny for a long time, saw their children grow up and have children of their own. One great guy who will be missed.
Our sincere condolences to Jenny and the family.
RIP John Bass.
Dave & Yvonne.

Chris.R

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
We are all shocked at the Surrey and South London Sections we will be raising a glass to John at the section meeting on Tuesday.

Another biker gone down the long road into his final sunset.

ray vinmad

VOC Drawings Manager
VOC Member
John’s funeral will be at 11am on Monday, 16th January at
The Church of Wisdom of God, (at the junction of A217 Brighton Rd & Buckland Rd.)
Post Code KT20 7DP
Followed by a gathering a few hundred yds North on the A217 Brighton Rd, at
The Kingswood Village Club KT20 6SY.
It would be preferred for a donation to The Salvation Army rather than flowers on the day.
If you wish to attend, it would be helpful if you could let the family know (to assist with catering numbers).
Phone Matthew or Text (preferred) on 07816788622
Please note- the parking in the area of the church is very restricted. Advice is to park at the Village Club & walk back (approx 5 mins).
If attending by motorcycle, the vicar has given permission for parking on the grass in the church garden, but make sure you take a board for your stand on the soft grass.
John Sayer