Has Someone Else Had This Idea??? "I'll Build My Own"!!!

grahamsharrock

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
All this talking of building from scratch reminds me that I put an add in the wanted section looking for a UFM, damaged or otherwise, but didn't even get one reply. Surely someone has a UFM that they could sell? Building up a bike from bits is the only way I will be able to get a Vincent and basket cases seem to be a bit thin on the ground in Australia. If anybody has something or knows of one, please sent me a PM. Thanks.

Graham

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
All this talking of building from scratch reminds me that I put an add in the wanted section looking for a UFM, damaged or otherwise, but didn't even get one reply. Surely someone has a UFM that they could sell? Building up a bike from bits is the only way I will be able to get a Vincent and basket cases seem to be a bit thin on the ground in Australia. If anybody has something or knows of one, please sent me a PM. Thanks.

Graham
For some reason Graham nobody (except me I think) looks in the wanted or for sale section here while most members troll the ebay jungle looking at "black shadder motors" for astronomical sums a bargain or swap could be just beneath their feet,strange we collectively ignore the feature