Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Found this in a 1977 MPH.
20231110_101846.jpg
20231110_101742.jpg

andrew peters

VOC Member
This week while I were in England I was given a few MPH “year books” from the late 50s early 60s.. they list members names and addresses.. you can’t do that nowadays. Haha.. 1964 lists Chris Timberly, 1959 lists George Hacking.. Vancouver section guys.
I also got a mint copy of Irving biography with dust cover so I’ll sell my other copy that has the dust cover missing..

andrew peters

VOC Member
Some of the early member's lists also had the registration and bike type listed.
I have that in a 1962 list, all hand typed (with written acknowledgments to the typists) of course... maybe their internet was down?
It should be noted in those early lists there are actually few foreign VOC members

Gene Nehring

VOC Member
I have that in a 1962 list, all hand typed (with written acknowledgments to the typists) of course... maybe their internet was down?
It should be noted in those early lists there are actually few foreign VOC members
64 is around the original start date of the Vancouver section as we know it.

Prior to that there were others who met more loosely. George Hollinger who worked at British in Vancouver and was brother of Albert wrote a regular piece in MPH on North American Vincent matters.

Well worth a read if you have the early mph magazines. I was talking with Danny and he said he thought he was still alive. I looked in 411 and found him in Burnaby a few years back now, I went and visited him and talked Vincent’s. He’s sadly died a couple years back.