Forum Maintenance

Shanghai

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Graham, great work. Quite a thank less task you have.
I am not sure if it is a problem at my end or a site problem, however if I click on some photos in the photo section they don't all show up (e.g the latest photos posted by Tracey Tiley) and those that do don't enlarge.

Last edited:
G

Graham Smith

Hi Graham, great work. Quite a thank less task you have.
I am not sure if it is a problem at my end or a site problem, however if I click on some photos in the photo section they don't all show up (e.g the latest photos posted by Tracey Tiley) and those that do don't enlarge.

Yeah, thanks for that. It's one that I'd already noticed. I think it's an issue with the ImageMagic binaries. Not sure our new server supports it, but I'm sure there's a workround.

Thanks anyway.

Graham

bmetcalf

VOC Member
"ImageMagic binaries"? well, just give them a quick de-coke and we'll be good as new.

Yeah, thanks for that. It's one that I'd already noticed. I think it's an issue with the ImageMagic binaries. Not sure our new server supports it, but I'm sure there's a workround.

Thanks anyway.

Graham

John Cone

VOC Member
Hi Graham, once again not sure if it's a glitch. I've posted a piece to the death of Brian Dees, if you open it up you can read it but if you look at the replies/views, it says no replies.

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
Staff member
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Graham

What has happened to the calendar thingy from the homepage that shows the forthcoming events? Did anyone find it useful?

Peter

John Cone

VOC Member
Graham,
i have just scanned an article from a past MPH in to my computor and converted it to a JPEG image using M/soft paint, when i try to upload the picture on to the reply to thread and add image. It say invalid image. Why? perhaps someone else might have the answer.

G

Graham Smith

I imagine it's because it's too large.

Try emailing me the image and I'd be pleased to take a look for you.

G

Graham Smith

Graham

What has happened to the calendar thingy from the homepage that shows the forthcoming events? Did anyone find it useful?

Peter

Yes, I knew that was missing. Ironically enough - that's one of the things that broke the forum last week!

It needs some adjustment before we can put it back.