Forum Maintenance

G

Graham Smith

No. That's gone.

What you're basically seeing now, is a completely standard installation of our forum facility - without any of the add-ons.

I'm going to try to spend a few hours on it this evening all being well, and hopefully come up with a fix.

Alan J

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I go away for a few days to Devon and Wales, then to the Glos. Rally and on my return get a blank screen!! What have I missed?! But I'm sure all will shortly be revealed! Thanks, in anticipation, Graham!

G

Graham Smith

You should be able to use your old bookmark to get to the forum now.

Although the homepage isn't quite as it should be, things should now start getting back to normal.

Apologies for any inconvenience (and for the late arrival of MPH!).

Albervin

VOC Member
You should be able to use your old bookmark to get to the forum now.

Although the homepage isn't quite as it should be, things should now start getting back to normal.

Apologies for any inconvenience (and for the late arrival of MPH!).

THANKS Graham

timetraveller

VOC Member
There was a time when the USSR made people 'a hero of the Soviet Union' I propose Graham for a 'Hero of the VOC'. A wife, three children, a proper job, editor of MPH and then the Forum. It makes me feel humble.

G

Graham Smith

No thanks!

Anyway, you'll probably all want to shoot me when you realise how late MPH is going to be this month.

It won't arrive until Tuesday.

Sorry!

G

Graham Smith

I think we should be pretty much back to where we were before the server move.

If you notice anything that doesn't work, or is missing, please feel free to post it on this thread so I can take a look at it.

Many thanks in advance.

Graham