First ride 2022

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
This is the only Vincent ride on this month. The racers bottom end going to a wizzards to have a spell cast on it
1641670011431.png

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Let us talk about First Ride 2022. Maybe start another thread for shipping and the carriers of parcels.

My first ride of 2022 was just around some backroads with my wife on the pillion. The weather was cool but dry. We didn't have any particular destination, we just turned and went down any road that took our fancy. We probably didn't go much further than within a 10-mile radius of the home we have lived in for 15 years and amazingly we went down a road that I don't think I have ever been down before. (That could be due to a poor memory.;)
It was great to just be out riding a motorcycle.:cool:

Alan J

VOC Member
Missed you down there Dave. Josh and I went, and saw Peter and Richard, but you must’ve already left.
Took a deceased friend's norton to the Stoney Stratford new years day classic meeting and out again today on my new R.E. meteor , cold but not quite freezing!

Normski

Non-VOC Member
I rode about 130 miles on New Years Day to a classic vehicle meet near to Bridgewater and today I rode to the Bristol Section Meet, both trips were a bit cold but still enjoyable. Bike is filthy but with no salt no long term harm is being done.
82809EED-FCE0-418B-B1C0-70E17E6A19B8.jpeg