Not open for further replies.

Martyn Goodwin

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Screen Shot 04-13-20 at 09.43 AM.JPG

Sakura

Non-VOC Member
What's the latest on ventilator production, I haven't read anything lately?

Vincent Brake

VOC Member
Philips s are being quarantined in usa,
Well they try, as do we all.

We here apparently are waiting for the better solution to prevent new cases.
As they did in china in January.

Just a smart phone.

Than again its been made obligatory there. Now that's controling a heard.

Btw an other 3/4 of my phne screen has gone with some obscure chat room.....
Not much left anymore.

vibrac

VOC Member
I dont know how this phone spy virus ap is supposed to work just another urban idea like smart electric meters or texts from banks on large transactions, I would like to see a mobile signal work round my house and I am only 60 miles from London.
As for ventilators, reading the financial times there is little chance of getting one allocated in the UK in hospital if you are over 70 or got overlying health issues, better to die at home with loved ones I guess.

ericg

VOC Member
There was a small film on French TV France3 yesterday showing how UK based Formula one teams based in the UK are working together to develop and produce ventilators. Within two weeks a high efficiency ventilator has been developed and one of the factories (Mercedes?) would be able to produce 1000 units per day now.

Chris Launders

VOC Member
As far as I can see there is still no concerted effort here by the Government to stamp it out or stop it spreading other than saying "stay at home". There's no testing or trying to trace any infection other than in hospital patients all they are doing is treating you if you manage to get a hospital place.

Status
Not open for further replies.