• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

big wow

sixpack

Website User
Non-VOC Member
102_1007_1.JPGegli&#.jpg102_1010_1randy..jpggood day to all---responding to an e-mail sent to me from this site as to my hows doings---i was recently given the pleasure of doing the get ready on MR. Godet,s latest release--- a sport 1000 delivered to Mr. Randy G. of So.Cal. USA-(the big guy in the small borrowed helmet) ---my payment was the second ride of said bike----hence the title big wow---cheers--bob

Last edited:

mr.hutch

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
View attachment 600View attachment 601good day to all---responding to an e-mail sent to me from this site as to my hows doings---i was recently given the pleasure of doing the get ready on MR. Godet,s latest release--- a sport 1000 delivered to Mr. Randy G. of So. Cal. USA----my payment was the second ride of said bike----hence the title big wow---cheers--bob

Having looked at the photographs, I can see where the WOW came from, wish I had one for a quick ride.

Go carefully, mr.hutch

mr.hutch

VOC Member
But of course it would John,

a careful look at the photo, suggests that a far better triangulation of anchor points for struts is possible compared to the current set up that I have lived with for all these years,
so when 'er indoors wins the lottery I shall find out, mind you, in the meantime, what offers for a

" 1952 'bitsa' rapide with small wheels, completely sorted, ready to ride, many extras including dual seat and mudguards etc., although not recommended for solo use."

This is only a possibility, but it may be worth splitting the above item from its long attached companion ( 50 years of being a bit on the side) John, simply to generate the funds to allow access to said WOW ! as previously seen as attachments on the Forum.

Will you be there at the Suffolk Section Meeting this Sunday? I may catch up with you, you rascal.

Go carefully mr.hutch

sixpack

Website User
Non-VOC Member
not sure of where your thread ,s direction is going----no sunday meeting for me---as i am a world away---all the same cheers--bob

nkt267

VOC Member
Still time to get a quick flight. Though Ryanair might not like a Vin as hand luggage:D..John

Michael

Website User
VOC Member
About 15 years ago, I disassembled a '44 DKW NZ350, packaged it up in boxes, and brought it from California to New York as excess baggage. Except the motor which I crated and shipped on AmTrack. They charged me about $25 for the excess baggage.

nkt267

VOC Member
This is only a possibility, but it may be worth splitting the above item from its long attached companion ( 50 years of being a bit on the side) John, simply to generate the funds to allow access to said WOW ! as previously seen as attachments on the Forum.
Having seen your outfit I think I will make a bid for the companion:rolleyes:.John

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?