big wow

sixpack

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
102_1007_1.JPGegli&#.jpg102_1010_1randy..jpggood day to all---responding to an e-mail sent to me from this site as to my hows doings---i was recently given the pleasure of doing the get ready on MR. Godet,s latest release--- a sport 1000 delivered to Mr. Randy G. of So.Cal. USA-(the big guy in the small borrowed helmet) ---my payment was the second ride of said bike----hence the title big wow---cheers--bob

Last edited:

mr.hutch

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
View attachment 600View attachment 601good day to all---responding to an e-mail sent to me from this site as to my hows doings---i was recently given the pleasure of doing the get ready on MR. Godet,s latest release--- a sport 1000 delivered to Mr. Randy G. of So. Cal. USA----my payment was the second ride of said bike----hence the title big wow---cheers--bob

Having looked at the photographs, I can see where the WOW came from, wish I had one for a quick ride.

Go carefully, mr.hutch

mr.hutch

VOC Member
But of course it would John,

a careful look at the photo, suggests that a far better triangulation of anchor points for struts is possible compared to the current set up that I have lived with for all these years,
so when 'er indoors wins the lottery I shall find out, mind you, in the meantime, what offers for a

" 1952 'bitsa' rapide with small wheels, completely sorted, ready to ride, many extras including dual seat and mudguards etc., although not recommended for solo use."

This is only a possibility, but it may be worth splitting the above item from its long attached companion ( 50 years of being a bit on the side) John, simply to generate the funds to allow access to said WOW ! as previously seen as attachments on the Forum.

Will you be there at the Suffolk Section Meeting this Sunday? I may catch up with you, you rascal.

Go carefully mr.hutch

sixpack

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
not sure of where your thread ,s direction is going----no sunday meeting for me---as i am a world away---all the same cheers--bob

nkt267

VOC Member
Still time to get a quick flight. Though Ryanair might not like a Vin as hand luggage:D..John

Michael

Forum User
VOC Member
About 15 years ago, I disassembled a '44 DKW NZ350, packaged it up in boxes, and brought it from California to New York as excess baggage. Except the motor which I crated and shipped on AmTrack. They charged me about $25 for the excess baggage.

nkt267

VOC Member
This is only a possibility, but it may be worth splitting the above item from its long attached companion ( 50 years of being a bit on the side) John, simply to generate the funds to allow access to said WOW ! as previously seen as attachments on the Forum.
Having seen your outfit I think I will make a bid for the companion:rolleyes:.John