7/16 copper tube

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Dear Rip,
You will see the location of the person that sent the post, at the top of the post, to the far right of their name. e.g. Your location is: Drake, Colorado.
....... someone said previously that importing American goods into the U.K. was awful. I dunno about that but maybe you are somewhere
else.

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Dear Rip,
Not just an age thing. I look in draws and can't find things such a socks, etc. My wife looks and tells me they are where I've looked and I should move things as what you want may not be on the top! She says it is a man thing.;-)

It's old age or something..... I am constantly amazed at what I miss or forget. Thanks for the come-back.

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
Phil Irving's Theory

One day in my shop I asked Phil if he has had the experience of setting a tool down on the bench
and when you go to use it again you can't find it.
He said shure, happens all the time..... so much so I have made up a name for it: Mental Invisibility.
It's right where you left it but your brain is not seeing it.

Chrish

Non-VOC Member
Thanks Trev, but Kunifer, Copper Nicol, is banned, for brake linings in Australia, i can get all sorts of sized copper tube locally but not 7/16. it looks like i will have to import.

Chris

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
Thanks Trev, but Kunifer, Copper Nicol, is banned, for brake linings in Australia, i can get all sorts of sized copper tube locally but not 7/16. it looks like i will have to import.

Chris
Hi Chrish, have you tried fridge mechanics? something in the deep dark recesses of my brain (hiding under my socks) makes me think that is where I got some a long time ago....worth a try.

Kevin

Chrish

Non-VOC Member
Hi Chrish, have you tried fridge mechanics? something in the deep dark recesses of my brain (hiding under my socks) makes me think that is where I got some a long time ago....worth a try.

Kevin
Hi Kevin,

I have tried the local and national fridge guys but 7/16 is an odd size for them, some carry just about every other size.

I have a model making, steam engines, in the UK that might be able to send me some.