• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

50s Bike photos

Howard

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
What info are you after? Sidecar Grandpa, Dave

Sorry Dave, you won't like the answer. I was thinking of bidding for a Comet Combo on ebay, and wanted an idea of how much the Watsonian chair was worth. I would have split it and sold the chair. Does that put me in Kurtis's club?

Sidecars and I do not get on, I tried several options when the family was young, but they're just not for me.

I got to the website with the Busmar because my Dad had an M21 with a Busmar in the early 60's - memories.

H

Peter Stokes

VOC Member
What nice pictures they are. In one of the pictures there is what looks like a Wankel-engined Norton. I remember working in Handsworth, near to the police station, when the Birmingham police had a few of them, and I used to chat to the riders sometimes. I remember they used to say that those bikes were very smooth and fast, but banged on the over-run terribly.

Pete

deejay499

VOC Member
Howard. Buying an outfit and splitting it may not be a bad idea, if you get it for a sensible price in the first place, so no problem. Certainly if anyone is after an outfit, buying one already together could make sense.
Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 10yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.